21 July, 2009

New Knife

New knife for meat grinder

MAC gets a new knife for the meat grinder

After three years, five months and two days of worrying, I finally did it. I put the knife part of my meat grinder in the sink disposal. It clinked around for five or six seconds before I realized what was going on. Well I thought it might be getting a little dull anyway. I couldn't find the part on the KitchenAid website, so I ended up calling them. No problem, nineteen bucks later and I'm back in business. Seriously if you own a KitchenAid stand mixer the Food Grinder Attachment is a great accessory.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I put all sorts of stuff down the garbage disposal (my little dial thermometer being my favorite), but never the knifes from the KA. If I do it next time I make sausage, I know who to blame!